1. Patrons borrowing feature films from the adult section of the library must be age 18 or older. Proof of age may be requested. There is no age limit for borrowing DVDs or for borrowing any items shelved in the Youth Services Room.
2. DVDs may be returned to the Main Library, South Side Branch, or Bookmobile. They may also be returned in our book drops. Please be careful to close them securely to prevent damage. THEY MAY NOT BE RETURNED TO OTHER LIBRARIES.
3. Library staff will visually inspect each DVD before it is checked out and again when it is returned. The patron who checked out the item is responsible for any damage while it is in his or her possession.
4. If you have any problems viewing a DVD, please report it when returning it to the library.
5. The Bethlehem Area Public Library takes no responsibility for damage to patrons’ equipment from the use of library materials.
6. Because of copyright and licensing restrictions, DVDs may not be duplicated or broadcast. Only those DVDs licensed for public performance may be shown by organizations or public institutions. All others are for home viewing only.
Back to Borrowing Overview or Back to Audio-Visual