Meet with one of our professional librarians for 45 minutes one-on-one assistance for a variety of research and reference needs. Typical examples are:
- Career exploration and resume assistance
- Business plan and industry trends research using our member eResources
- Basic computer and technology skills help, including tablets and eReaders
- Basic genealogical research techniques
- Business database use to identify potential customers and competitors
There is a $5 fee for this personalized assistance, payable in advance.
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment after submitting this form and need to cancel or reschedule, please phone our Adult Services Department at 610-867-3761 x399.
Please note: 24 hours cancellation notice is needed! If you do not adhere to this courtesy, then you will lose your $5 fee.