BAPL Research Services staff can conduct a search using the Library’s print, microfilm and electronic resources if you are unable to visit the library. Additionally, we can attempt to find other resources not available in our library.
- Standard research fee is $20.00
- Additional fees may be charged for additional time spent retrieving and preparing materials if scans are needed ($5 per item scanned).
- If the information requested is not found, you will be charged the standard research fee of $20.00.
- Allow 2- 4 weeks for processing.
- Note that time limits may not allow for comprehensive research.
Effective January 1, 2018, all fees are subject to change!
For answers to any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-867-3761 ext. 399