Need to use a computer? Public computers are now available at the Main Library by appointment only. Please follow the below instructions to check availability and schedule an appointment.
- Call the Adult Services Department at 610-867-3761 x399
- We will let you know what times are available and you can schedule an appointment from available options. Sessions are one hour and held during normal library hours.
- Arrive at the Main Library and check in with the staff members at the front door.
- Computer sessions are one hour and cannot be extended. Please note that at this time computers are strictly self-service. There can be no tech support or other help offered at this time.
- Printing is available in black and white only, at $.20/page. Please pay with exact change. Cash only — no change will be given.
That’s it! Computers will be sanitized between uses. No walk-up appointments are available at this time; you must call ahead. Masks must be worn.