BAPL Main, South Side, and Coolidge are now open for limited and by-appointment browsing! Masks are required as is standard social-distancing protocol. Please note that the procedure is somewhat different at each location. If you have any questions, please call ahead of time.
- Normal hours: Mon – Wed: 9AM – 8PM, Thurs & Fri: 9AM – 6PM, Sat: 10AM – 5PM, Sun: CLOSED
- No appointment required for browsing.
- Access is limited to the first floor only.
- There are children’s books available on the first floor.
- Appointments required to use a computer : 610-867-3761 x399
South Side Branch
- Limited Hours: Mon. – Thurs: 11AM – 6PM, Fri, Sat, Sun: closed
- Appointments required to browse
- Appointments required to use a computer
- No appointment required to pick up reserved items
- Call the South Side Branch at 610-867-7852 to make an appointment
BAPL Coolidge (Bethlehem Township)
- Regular hours: Tues: 11am – 5pm, Wed: 11am – 7pm, Thurs: 11am-5pm, 2nd Saturday of the month: 10am to 2pm
- No appointments required for browsing
- Appointment required for computer usage: Call Coolidge at 484-892-6267
All library locations are offering “grab and go” check-out, which means you can place books or other items on reserve and pick them up with your library card at the door if you do not feel comfortable coming in.
The bookmobile is running its usual schedule, to deliver reserves. Browsing on the bookmobile is not offered at this time.
Gentle Yoga, Memoir Writing, Conversational Spanish, and lots of other events are being held virtually
The book drops are open at all locations for return of library items.
Come see us soon and stay safe!