With the end of Statewide COVID restrictions now in place, we are happy to open up more of BAPL! There are still some limitations in place as we remain cautious. Libraries are a place where many children gather so it is important that we continue to be safe with regards to potential virus transmission. See below for the latest updates!
- No capacity limits as of June 1
- Access to the second floor (Youth Services) at the Main Library is restored
- 2 hour time limit for patrons
- Masks are still required
- Additional public computers (every other) and return to previous time limit to be reinstated June 1
- Limited public seating
- Books and other library items no longer need to be quarantined
- Items can be returned inside or in a book drop
- Increase number of public computers and expanded time limits
There may be some adjustments to these policies as we move ahead. Thank you for your patience.