All BAPL locations are closed. It is not known at this time when libraries in Pennsylvania will be able to re-open. We will keep our patrons notified as soon as we know more, by posting the information on our website, social media, and in the local media
No library items are due during this time and no fines will be charged for anything already checked out. Please do not try to return items as the book drops will be closed; plan to return all items when the library re-opens.
In the meantime, you can explore the Library’s incredible online catalogs and resources–for books, movies, magazines, and more! All you need to start is your library card number.
- Research your family tree using Ancestry.com
- Check out an e-book or audio book!
- Stream movies with Kanopy. Kanopy is even offering a select number of credit-free titles that won’t count toward your monthly allowance of ten screenings.
- Learn a new language with Mango.
- Browse free digital magazines with Flipster.
- Explore local history with our online archives, including our local history timeline and World War II clippings database, and rock out to the Lehigh Valley Underground Music Archive.
- Attend a virtual program, from our growing slate of online events!
- Check out our YouTube channel
- And so much more, including newspapers, encyclopedias, and genealogy research!
Take care of yourselves and each other–and don’t stop learning, exploring, and making connections.